Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 160 - Just Yoga Today


OK, so I don’t do very well on Thursdays.  I got home from work pretty tired, had laundry to fold, a kid to get showered, and other stuff that just needed to be done.  I did make it to yoga, and had a great workout.  But, that only made for a bit over an hour of exercise.  So, I’m a little short for the day, but it’s honestly the best I could do today.  I need to figure out a better plan for Thursdays.
The challenge today was once again a really stressful day at work.  It feels like I am just running in circles trying to get things done.  And everything takes longer than it should.  But, I guess everyone deals with work stress.

The surprise of the day was getting a note from Michael’s teacher saying that he had a really good day at school.  It was a really nice surprise.  Plus, he was in a good mood for the whole evening.  A good day at school is rare.  A calm evening is pretty rare, too.  A combination of both is pretty much unheard of.  I am hoping this portends well for the holiday break.

No comments:

Post a Comment