Friday, January 10, 2014

Rough day

I'm awfully glad I got all my exercise in this morning.  First I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, then I had an hour plus session with my trainer.  It was hard, but I think I did really well.  It's a good feeling knowing that I can lift heavier weights now, and do more things than I ever could before.  I love being stronger in my forties than I ever was in my twenties!

Of course, the afternoon had to go downhill.  Michael's been in a bad mood ever since he stepped off the school bus.  And, of course, it has to be the one night when Steve and Dan are out.  So, no extras for me tonight, and I had to miss my beloved Friday night yoga.  But, hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.  And, I'm tired enough that I will sleep well tonight.  That has to count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment