Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Powerful Day

Yesterday, Steve bought me a new Leslie Sansone Walking DVD.  It's called 5 Mega Miles.  I decided to do it today at lunch time.  I was so proud of myself for finishing it all the way through on my first try.  It was an intense workout, but definitely doable.  And, I worked up a great sweat, got a terrific workout, and it even included strength training.  I love it!

After doing 90 minutes of the DVD, it would have been easy to say that I was done for the day.  But, today is one of my yoga days, and I hate missing yoga.  It was extra tempting to skip, because I knew it would be a hard class tonight.  But, I had something to prove to myself.  So, I went to yoga, and ended up with almost two and a half hours of exercise for the day.  Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment