Friday, January 24, 2014

Another Full Day

Today was another full, full day.  I started out with 20 minutes on the elliptical, then did an intense personal training session.  I love feeling strong.  I love being able to lift heavy weights.  And, I love having so much more stamina than I have ever had before.  So, even though I felt like a wet noodle when the session was over, I was brimming with pride.  That's a wonderful feeling.

Tonight's yoga session was really great, too.  It's been really, really cold this last week or so, and sometimes when the class starts off slowly, it's hard to warm up.  That wasn't a problem tonight.  Once we were moving, the class kept us nice and warm.  I loved how she changed some of the static poses into flows, guaranteed to generate heat.  It was a nice switch up for the class, but it was still wonderful and relaxing as well.   Overall, a great end to a wonderful exercise day.

No comments:

Post a Comment