Sunday, July 28, 2013

Update for the last few days

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days.  I went away for the weekend and just didn't have time or energy to post to the blog.  But, I'll give you a quick summary of the last several days.

Friday:  I went to my Friday night yoga class.  I reallylove this class.  It's challenging, but relaxing.  For example, we're working on balancing half moon pose.  It's really, really hard.  But, each week I feel like I do a little bit better, and my legs get a little bit stronger.  And, I always leave happy.  There are few classes that are challenging, and make me happy.  This class really is a reward for making it through the week!

Saturday:  I had intended to take Michael swimming when we got to my parent's place.  But, he was having a rough day, and it just didn't happen.  Plus, it started to rain, and I decided to just take the day off.  Not the greatest decision in the world, but it worked.

Today:  I made up for yesterday.  This morning, I went for a walk that was 4.18 miles.  And, it took me about 90 minutes to do the walk.  The good news is that it wasn't nearly as hot as the 5K, and I did a lot better.  The bad news is that I was still exhausted and sore when I finished.  I will have to keep practicing until long walks are easy!

Tomorrow is the start of a new week, and I am looking forward to it.  Hopefully, I'll be better about keeping up the blog this week.  If not, send me a note and keep me honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment