Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 357 - Tired, But Sticking to It

The title pretty much says it all.  I'm really tired, and have had a slight headache all day.  I'm guessing that means my body isn't all that happy with the switch to the new diet.  But, I am hoping it will only be a few days until I'm used to it.  Who knows, maybe suddenly I'll have energy and be bouncing off the walls.  I can dream!

On the other hand, I did get a good workout in, somehow.  I did thirty minutes on the elliptical, with some pretty hard intervals set.  Then, for the second half hour, I set it to manual, level 15, and let it go.  It was a pretty intense workout, and one of the reasons I've been so tired all afternoon.

My brain is kinda foggy, so I'm going to leave it at this for tonight.  Here's looking forward to a good night's sleep and more energy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment