Saturday, July 20, 2013

I'm so happy!!!!

A little while ago Steve had gotten me some Jillian Michaels DVDs.  One of them is a beginner front body workout, and another is the beginner back body workout.  I did the back body workout this afternoon.  It was intense, but really, really doable.  I am so excited.  I think I finally have a plan to get strength workouts in three times a week.  I'll still go to my Monday double class, and then on Wednesdays I'll do the front workout, and Saturday the back workout.  It's a real plan, and I'm happy.

Of course, Steve wanted to know what I'll do about personal training.  If we can afford it, I'd still like to do the every other week sessions.  It's such an amazing workout, a DVD could never come close.  But now, I feel so much better that I have a plan for the rest of the time.  I didn't realize how much this was bothering me, until I found a solution I liked.

This all leads in to my gratitude of the day. Hands down, I am so thankful that Steve is so supportive of this journey.  He has never once complained about me going to the gym, or given me a hard time about picking up things I let slide.  He has been more supportive than I could ever hope for.  And now, with finding these DVDs for me, he gets extra bonus husband points.  Now, I'm not saying he's perfect, but I really appreciate everything he does to make sure I have every chance of being successful on this journey.  How could I ask for more?

Food:  Great, if anything a little bit low
Exercise:  JM Back Body DVD
Gratitude:  Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment