Thursday, July 18, 2013

Low Key Thursday

I decided to keep things low key again today.  I did half an hour of easy intervals on the elliptical this afternoon.  It actually felt good to move my legs, and the intervals made me feel stronger.  So, I think it was a good plan.

I'm beginning to think that I do really well with very low carbs.  When I add too many in, even if they are healthy, things tend to fall apart.  So, I need to remember to keep focused on the low carb, ketogenic diet.  And, I think my body likes it.  I'm starting to feel a little more energetic, and I am sleeping well again.  This can definitely be a good thing.

Today, I am grateful for friends and family.  When I realize that others don't have the same level of support I do, I feel so sad for them.  Everyone should have people in their lives who love them and want what's best for them.  I am lucky to have that in spades.  So for that, I am truly, truly grateful.

Diet:  Great
Exercise:  30 minutes intervals on the elliptical
Gratitude:  Friends and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment