Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 363 - Yoga and Excitement

Friends that I met at the Biggest Loser Resort Niagara are starting to arrive in the DC area for the big 5K/10K Run/Walk this weekend.  I am so excited to see them!  In some ways it seems like we just left the resort.  In other ways, it seems like forever.  I am so looking forward to catching up with everyone, and getting in a great walk, too.  This is going to be an amazing weekend!

But, just like every Friday night, tonight was my Friday Night Yoga class.  It was a really good class, as usual.  I worked really hard, and was dripping sweat.  But, by the end, I was completely calm and relaxed.  I know that's the way it's supposed to work, but for me, it seems like magic.  I've never had anything else calm me as much as this one class does.  Nancy will always be my hero because of how well I sleep on Friday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment