Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 356 - Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to my friends who have contacted me and supported me these last few days.  It's been reall hard to admit to myself that I've been so stuck and so depressed about it.  It really helps to know that I'm not alone, and that I have friends who support me.  Thank you!

Today was the second day of extreme low carb.  It's not as hard as I expected.  I'm a little more hungry than I expected to be, but it's managable.  I just need to figure out what I'm going to be eating, stock up, and cook.  That will help alot.

For exercise today, I did my Friday night yoga class.  Apparently, class is more challenging over the summer.  But, I was able to do a balancing half moon pose tonight.  Or at least, something loosely based on the pose.  I was balancing.. and that counts!  It was definitely a hard class tonight, but fun, too.  Why can't every day be Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment