Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 358 - Yin Yoga

I was feeling really stressed and achy today, so I decided to do a Yin Yoga video.  It was really, really good.  When it was over, I felt totally stretched and completely relaxed.  Heaven!  It's not as active as the yoga classes I normally do, but really focuses on holding the poses longer, getting a deep stretch.  Today, it was exactly what I needed.

And, I can't believe that I have one week left until the year mark on this journey.  And, I didn't realize it when I planned it, but I'll be doing the 5K to mark the date.  How serendipitous is that?  I've been really frustrated with my weight the last several months, but right now, I just feel like everything happens for a reason.  I'm so excited for the 5K next weekend, and seeing so many of my friends from Biggest Loser Resort Niagara.  It is going to be so much fun, I can't wait!

And, a few people have asked if I'll be doing anything differently once I reach the one year mark.  Mostly, my posts won't start with day numbers any more.  Other than that, I plan on sticking with the exercise, and the diet.  I'll make tweaks along the way, my committment to see this through is still strong. The support of everyone reading this blog ensures that I can't fail.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment