Friday, July 19, 2013

Finally Friday!

I love Friday.  It has to be my favorite day of the week.  After a long week or work and stress, there is just nothing like the feeling I get after unwinding at yoga.  It's intense, but relaxing at the same time.  To be honest, the Friday class is not as demanding as the other classes, but in some ways I get more out of it.  I never have to rest in this class, so I get to participate 100%.  So for me, it's better.  And, by the time final relaxation is over, I've worked hard, and released a lot of tension.  I can't think of a better way to end the week.

Today, I am grateful everything I have.  My Aunt is organizing a shoebox campaign, and our family is donating a couple boxes for those who have less than us.  When you realize how such a small contribution from our family can make a difference for another person, or family, then you realize how truly blessed you are.  We certainly aren't wealthy, but we have a roof over our head, clothes on our backs, and a lot of things we do take for granted.  And, the feeling you get from doing something to help others can't be beat.  So, lots to be grateful for today!

Diet: 100% on track
Exercise:  1 Hour Yoga
Gratitude:  For everything we have, and having the ability to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment