Monday, April 21, 2014

Two Long Hours

Some Mondays are really inspiring.  Some Mondays I just get through.  Today is a mix of both.  In my muscle challenge class, I figured I was going to pass out.  It was so hard tonight!  I know when she starts out with step as a warm up I'm in big trouble.  But, the good news is that I've progressed from doing all the step work on the ground, to the step with no riser, to the step with one riser.  That's great progress!

I wasn't really sure if it was wise to stay for yoga or not.  But, my stubborn streak kicked in and I did.  And, as usual, I was glad I stayed.  The class tonight was really good, and I got a great workout and a great stretch.  Of course, now all I can think about is a hot bath and bed.  But, it still counts as a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment