Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

I never thought I would be happy about working out for two hours on my birthday.  But, I am!  (Although, I wasn't so happy to find out we were doing step tonight)  I am so proud of myself.  And, I'm so proud that I've made all these lifestyle changes, and stuck with them.  Since I've been eating the majority of my calories at breakfast, I even had cake at breakfast this morning and kept with my tiny dinner.  And, I love that Steve went along with me!

I really feel like all these changes have just become part of who I am and what I do.  So, keeping to my routine on a day that I used to feel free to binge - that's just huge.  I'm grinning from ear to ear with pride, and also with gratitude.  I really appreciate everyone who wished me a good day today, and who made me feel so special.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment