Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Great Day Today

I tried an easier version of intervals today.  I hate to admit this, but it was out of First Magazine.  It was, however, fun and energizing.  I warmed up on the elliptical and then did thirty seconds as fast as I possibly could, then took four minutes to recover.  I alternated between the two for the full thirty minute workout.  It was such a fun workout, and I felt amazing after I finished.  In fact, it was so much fun, I did it again after work.  So, a total of an hour on the elliptical today.  And, I felt great!

Then, I went to yoga.  It was an 'up' night tonight, and I was ready for it.  And, it was a great class.  I love that I am getting stronger each week.  Tonight, I noticed that I am breathing better.  When I first started, I couldn't maintain nose breathing through the warm up.  Now, I can do it for most of the class.  So, my cardio abilities must be getting a lot stronger.  It just makes me happy whenever I see improvements, no matter how big, or small.  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment