Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Big realization today

For some reason I took out my drivers license this afternoon.  I looked at the picture, which was taken just a few months before I started this journey.  When I look at the face in the picture, I almost don't recognize myself.  Even though I'm nowhere near my goal weight, my face is so much thinner now.  And, I actually weigh more than 50 pounds less than is on my license.  That's amazing.  I am going to remember this whenever I get frustrated with my progress.  I really have come a long way.

Today was a fairly easy day.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical at lunch time, and then went to yoga tonight.  It was a good day.  I am really noticing that my flexibility is better.  My tummy is getting in the way less.  Overall, I'm thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment