Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fun Sunday

My legs!  My legs were still sore this morning from one legged calf raises on Friday.  My right calf may never be the same.  But, I was determined to have a good exercise day today.  And, there was a 5K in Virginia today that I really wanted to do.  But, it was just not possible for several reasons.  So, I decided to do my 'neighborhood 5k'.  This is a route that I mapped out and planned to be just under 3.25 miles.  So, a little longer than a 5k, but a great route.  I had a great walk!  I was thinking about this journey, the friends I have met along the way, and listening to great music.  So, even though it was a great workout, it was fun, too.  Actually, it was the perfect Sunday workout.  But, my legs are killing me tonight.  I think I'm going to have a hot bath and then put some arnica on them.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment