Friday, April 4, 2014

Full Day!

Today was one of those days that was really, really full.  I had a personal training session at lunch time, which made it even busier.  Before she got here, I did twenty minutes on the elliptical.  I am so excited that I can do level twenty and not even think about it any more!  Then, when she got here, the fun really started!  We are pretty much back to my full routine.  No more babying the shoulder!  I even increased my weights on a few exercises.  That felt awesome!

The best part was about an hour after the session.  I realized that I wasn't dead tired.  I actually had energy to get me through the afternoon.  And, I was really looking forward to yoga tonight.  That is a major improvement for me.  Normally, after a session, I'm so tired all I want to do is collapse in a heap.  I'm still smiling that my energy lasted all day!

And, yoga tonight was really good, as usual.  She mixed some things up tonight and tried a few new poses.  Nothing overly complicated.  But, overall, it was a great class.  And, I felt like I was doing just a little bit better tonight.  My legs felt stronger, my core felt tighter.  Overall, an amazing end to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment