Friday, April 18, 2014

Fabulous Friday

Today was an amazing exercise day.  I started with 20 minutes on the elliptical, and then survived an incredibly painful personal training session.  Imagine this:  standing in tree pose while doing overhead triceps presses with a weighted ball.  Yeah, I did that.  I also did one legged calf raises and one legged ball squats.  She really had a thing about single limb use today.  But, I survived, and even remembered to stretch when the torture was over.

So, that was the morning.  The evening exercise was so much more fun.  I was so sore and tired when I walked into the gym. The instructor for the Friday night yoga class has been switching things up a little bit each week.  Tonight she did a really great quad stretch.  When I left the gym I felt almost good as new.  It's amazing what a good stretch can accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment