Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday is normally my rest day, but I decided to work out today.  Mostly because I got a bonus work from home day.  So, I did a workout that a friend recommended, and it really kicked my butt.  I love that I can get a really intense workout in just half an hour.  I'm planning on varying the amount of exercise, as well as the intensity.  I don't want to get stuck in a rut again.

I'm also tracking my food with My Fitness Pal.  It's mostly for a group challenge.  But, if it works, I'll stick with it.  I'm feeling so reenergized and hopeful.  It's almost scary.

The down side is that my shoulder is really, really sore. I think I might have pushed it over the limit today.  Tomorrow will definitely be an easier day.  Probably just yoga.  Maybe the shoulder will get better quick.  I can push myself really hard, but when there is sharp pain, I turn into a wimp.  But, I'll figure something out, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment