Sunday, March 30, 2014

Productive Sunday

Today was another great day.  I woke up with energy, and my mood was surprisingly happy.  I'm not one to feel overly depressed, but for as long as I can remember, I've been tired - physically and emotionally.  Today I wasn't as tired.  I wasn't bouncing off the walls hyper, but there was a definite difference.

I started spring cleaning yesterday, and continued today.  I spent half an hour doing come pretty vigorous cleaning.  I scrubbed down the entire staircase railing, and cleaned three bathrooms.  That's a lot more energy than I normally spend before noon on a Sunday! 

The rest of the day was similar.  I ended up doing 2 thirty minute sessions on the elliptical, and got to a great calorie burn on both.  I was really happy with that.  But mostly, I was happy that I got a lot done today. I even cleaned out Michael's closet and folded up a bunch of clothes he's outgrown.  A very productive day!

But, it's not the productivity that I'm so happy with.  It's the fact that I'm just plain feeling better.  I can't explain it, but it's a wonderful feeling.  I just hope I can keep it!

No comments:

Post a Comment