Saturday, March 8, 2014

Better Day

OK, today was a much better day.  I got to sleep in this morning.  (Thank you, Dan!!)  By the time I did get up, I felt almost human again.  I even got some laundry folded.  Yay me.  I knew I didn't have a lot of free time before it would be time to leave for CST, so I did half an hour of intervals on the elliptical.  I really do like the shorter, more intense workouts.  By the time I was done, I was a sweaty mess, but I felt great.

Then, I took Michael to his yoga class this afternoon.  After missing two classes, I wasn't sure if we'd actually make it through today.  There were a few rough spots, but he made it through the whole class.  And, we both got in a good workout. I love doing yoga together!

The rest of the day was pretty much playing catch up from the week.  I'm finally feeling like the world is getting back to 'normal'.  I'm not totally exhausted, the laundry is mostly caught up, and the chores around the house are getting done.  This next week will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment