Friday, March 21, 2014

Amazing Day!

Today was a perfect day.  I got a lot of exercise in, and had wonderful family time.  It couldn't have been better.  So, for the details.

I started out the day with 20 minutes on the elliptical, followed by a personal training session.  The best part on the elliptical was that I'm getting stronger.  I was able to keep it at level 20 the whole time.  That made me happy!  And, with the training session, we were back to our full workout.  My shoulder is still tender, but that didn't hold me back today.  It felt amazing! 

As soon as the session was over, I had to grab a quick shower.  Michael had a talent show at school today, so I snuck out to see him dance.  It was so much fun!  I love seeing him have so much fun moving.  If I could just bottle a fraction of his energy, I'd be skinny.

The last exercise for the day was my regular Friday Night Yoga class.  It was absolutely packed.  I have seen where some studios have to really discount Friday night classes because people don't want to exercise Friday evening.  Not for our class.  It's such a wonderful way to end the week, I don't think they could have fit another person in the room.  That tells you how amazing this class is.  So thankful to have found it!

We finished up the day with family movie night.  Pure couch potato, but fun.  And, I was so proud of myself for not snacking!  Yay weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment