Monday, November 25, 2013

Uh oh, and good news!

I just realized that I haven't been posting on this site as regularly as I should.  I've been really good about keeping the facebook site updated, though. I will try my best to do better.

The good news is that I actually held a pose in yoga tonight that I've never been able to do before.  It's a balancing pose called swan, and for me, it's really, really difficult.  I was so proud of myself!!  Other than that, it was a good night.  I did both my regular Monday classes, and am feeling really tired, but good.

I'm not sure what the rest of the week will hold.  I am going to have to make adjustments because of the holiday and visiting family.  I will do my best.  I won't drive myself crazy striving to be perfect, but I will do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment