Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday, as usual

Tonight I really had to force myself to go to the gym.  I'm not sure why.  It was such a beautiful day, my book was calling me, I was feeling lazy, and on and on.  But, I won the argument and off I went to the gym.  I did my two classes - muscle challenge, and yoga.  The great thing was that I was able to go up a little on some of my weights.  Not a huge deal, but it did make me smile.

After the first class, I was really tired, but forced myself to stay for yoga.  It was hard, but I did it.  And, I was able to keep up a little better tonight.  That has to count for something.  So, overall, I was proud of my performance, but even more proud that I pushed and made myself go.  Sometimes, getting out the door really is the hardest part!

No comments:

Post a Comment