Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sweet Saturday

Today was a busy day.  I had a bunch of running around to do, and some chores around the house.  But, I was really depressed at how hard it was to do the elliptical intervals the other day.  So, I wanted to try again and see if I did better.

The good news is that the elliptical intervals were definitely easier today, and I was able to work harder.  In thirty minutes, I burned more calories, and kept my hands on the poles the whole time.  I guess it will take a while to get back to where I was, but there is definitely hope!

The rest of my exercise time was on the wii fit.  I really enjoy biking around the island.  I've been going back and forth between some of the different levels, but I am thinking the expert level is my favorite.  I only lasted 25 minutes tonight, but I still got a great workout.

Now, since I've had a while to rest, I'm pretty glad I quit when I did. My legs are tired, and I am tired, too.  I don't think I overdid it, but I am going to take it a little more slowly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment