Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Another Day, More than 3 hours of exercise

I did more than three hours of exercise again today.  First, I did about 75 minutes of wii fit U.  It was a little frustrating today.  I had unlocked the expert bike path, and I spent about 45 minutes trying to find all the flags, but ended up giving up and shutting the game down.  And, it didn't give me credit for the time I put in!  But, my leg was starting to ache from all the walking in place, and I just couldn't figure out how to find the last flags.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Then Iwent to yoga.  It was an 'up' night tonight, which means it's more hard than a 'down' night.  By the time class was over, my hair was drenched and I was pretty tired.  But, it was a great class and I felt pretty well stretched.

Normally, when I get to PT I start out with a five minute warm up on the bike.  Tonight, he wanted me to do a five minute cool down.  It's just semantics, but it was funny.  The PT session was really good, but the exercises are getting harder.  By the time I left, all I wanted to do was come home and go to sleep.  But, I have a few things that I need to do first.

The nice thing is, it all adds up to a lot of exercise for the day.  And, unlike Monday, I don't feel totally dead.  Nicely ready for sleep, but not dead.  Is that a real difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment