Monday, November 11, 2013

Long, Exhausting Day

I had a day long training class in Baltimore today.  That meant I had to get up extra early, drive to Baltimore, and then sit for an entire day.  And learn.  I was exhausted walking out of the building.

Of course, I had to go directly from training to the gym for my Monday night classes.  I had let the teacher know I might be late, and she was kind enough to set up a station for me.  I only missed the first couple of minutes of class, and was so grateful.  Of course, going into class tired and hungry probably wasn't the best idea I ever had.

By the time the second class was done, I was shaking I was so tired.  And my stomach was growling during savasanah.  Embarassing!  But, I did it.  Some days it gets ugly, but at least it got done!

No comments:

Post a Comment