Friday, November 8, 2013

Good Friday

I found something new in the wii fit today.  Apparently, if you need to give up on a long actvity, there is a way to exit and still get credit for what you have already done.  I like that!  I did 70 minutes of biking on the wii today.  It was a lot of fun.  But, toward the end, I was running out of time and energy.  So, it was really nice to be able to stop when I needed to.

Then, I went to my Friday night yoga class.  It was wonderful as always.  I still have a hard time believing that there is a form of exercise that I consistently enjoy.  No matter what, I always walk out of the class feeling better than I went in.  (Well, the night I hurt my knee doesn't count)  As usual, I went in tired and came out feeling relaxed yet energized.  If I could do this one class every day, I would!

So, a total of 2 hours ten minutes today.  Not bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment