Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ouch and ouch!

OK, so Monday night I just did the muscle challenge class.  Then yesterday was a rest day.  Today, my arms are still killing me.  To the point that I can barely lift my arms over shoulder level without major pain.  I know it's good that I'm working my triceps, but does it have to hurt so much??

Today was a great exercise day, though.  I did an hour on the elliptical, and kept a steady, challenging pace.  According to the machine, I burned 848 calories in the hour.  Now, I know it's not accurate, but when I use it as a benchmark, it's really, really good.  It was hard to push to keep the pace for the whole time, but I was so proud of myself when I finished!

Then, I did yoga tonight.  It was a challenging class, but not impossible.  In fact, there weren't any poses I couldn't do.  I really like that.  So, two good workouts, one great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment