Sunday, December 29, 2013

Another walking day - with a speed boost

When I turned on my walk it out game this afternoon, it remembered my music selection from yesterday.  I like that!  And, it meant that I did the entire hour of walking to uptempo music.  I think the minimum was 130 bpm.  The time went fast, and it said that I did almost 4 miles in my hour.  I can't remember if it was 3.7 or 3.9.  Either way, I'm really happy!

It looks like I will be able to raise enough money to our reunion at Biggest Loser Resort Chicago at the end of February.  With thanks to several good friends and anonymous donors.  Now, I am excited and extra motivated to get in as much exercise as I possibly can before I go.  Every ounce I can lose before the trip is an once I won't have to carry with me when I'm there.  I know that you can make it work at whatever fitness level you are at.  However, I want to be as prepared as I can possibly be. 

It's late in the year and I should be thinking about New Year's Resolutions.  But, I haven't given it too much thought this year.  I know I am going to continue this journey, and will tighten up some aspects that have lapsed.  But, mostly I want to appreciate everything I've done so far, and keep going with it.  But, I still have two more days, maybe I'll come up with something creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment