Monday, December 9, 2013

Magnificent Monday Workouts

I definitely made up for yesterday with today's back to back workouts.  The muscle challenge class was especially challenging tonight.  We did a routine of one arm rows followed by concentration curls, followed by dips.  I used a twenty pound weight and thought I would die.  Then, she did an ab routine which was a set of three exercises using the yoga balls.  I am fully expecting to hear from my abs tomorrow!

What I loved was when a couple people noticed that I stay for both classes and think it's a lot of work.  It is!  But, it's worth it.  And, I am not shy about taking child pose if I need it.  After the first class, there are times my arms are like jelly.  Balancing down dog is just not going to happen.  So, I catch my breath and prepare for the next pose.  It works for me.  And, one day I'll be able to do all the poses... or not.  I'm just proud of myself for doing my best.  Not a cop out, real, actual pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment