Monday, December 16, 2013

Frozen Monday

I think I might have pushed a little too hard tonight.  The first class was pretty tough.  She started out with shoulder exercises during the warm up.  By the time we got to the 'regular' part of class, I thought my arms would fall off.  By the end of class I was surprised they hadn't.

Then, she started yoga off with more shoulder exercises. In the time we are normally doing gentle twists, my arms and shoulders were just burning.  Not fair!  But, it was definitely a great workout.  Although, now that I've been home for a while, I really do think I pushed too hard.  My arms are shaking and I am having trouble maintaining temperature.  Something tells me I'll be putting an extra blanket on the bed very quickly.  I'm so glad tomorrow is a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment