Friday, December 13, 2013

Another ouch day!

I'm sitting here in my chair with a heating pad on my stomach. I had a personal training session today that was so strongly focused on abs that I am in serious pain.  Normally, when I get muscle soreness after a workout, it's the next day and the day after.  This started about 7 hours after the workout.  I have a feeling I'm in serious trouble.  On the other hand, it means my abs got a serious workout today.

On the plus side, I also went to the Friday night yoga class.  It was just what I needed.  Even though I stretched pretty well after the session this morning, it still felt so good to get a good stretch tonight.  By the time we got to final relaxation, I was ready to nap.  When I left, I was completely relaxed and feeling great.  Of course, now, I'm still in pain, but I'm quite relaxed about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment