Saturday, September 7, 2013

Vacation is Fun

It's been such a long time since we had a real vacation, I almost don't know how to act.  Of course, it's still a working trip for Steve.  But, for me, I'm having fun!

I went to the gym this morning and did two back to back yoga classes.  The first one was a gentle/restorative class, and the second was a flow class.  Both were really fun.  I think the instructor was surprised that I could do so much, given my size.  But, that made it even more fun.  I will definitely be back tomorrow!

The rest of the day was just spent shopping, playing tourist, and hanging out with Steve.  I could definitely get used to this.  And, Steve introduced me to In N Out Burger today.  They have a really yummy 'protein style' burger that is wrapped in lettuce.  Yummmm.  (It wasn't the best food day, but I am trying)

Food:  Not so great
Exercise:  2 Hours of Yoga, lots of walking
Gratitude:  Being able to relax and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment