Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Funday

Today was a pretty low key type of day.  I got to sleep in a bit,and then did some things around the house.  After a really depressing football game, I did a new alignment yoga video.  It was harder than I expected!  I guess I wasn't really sure what to expect.  It was good though, and I'll probably do it again sometime.

We also started another HBOT session with Michael tonight.  So, after the yoga, I spent another hour lying on the floor in the chamber.  By the time we got out, I was really stiff.  A few more stretches definitely helped.

Tomorrow will be a double class night at the gym.  I can't wait.  Hopefully, it will be good.

My gratitude for the day is just that I got to have one last easy day of vacation.  Tomorrow is back to work, and back to stress.  I wish I could have a longer vacation, but I don't want to be overly greedy. And, it was definitely fun while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment