Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 347 - Bonus Personal Training

The lady who does my personal training is going to be unavailable for a couple weeks, so I got a bonus session in today.  I wasn't really expecting it, so it was a pleasant surprise.  Of course, she knows just how to push me to work as hard as I can, without going past.  I really wish I understood how she does that! 

I keep telling myself I need to make a list of the exercises she does so I can do them on my own.  Unfortunately, I don't think I'd ever be able to push myself in the same way, or get the same great technique.

But, other than the personal training, it was a pretty typical day.  Lots of work, lots of time with Michael, and a session in the HBOT.  So, pretty much a simple day, but really, really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment