Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 329 - Super Saturday!

One of the best things about weekend is being able to relax and spend time with my family.  But, another great thing is being able to pick which exercise I want to do for the day.  I have a couple options at the gym, but that means getting up early.  And, now that Michael's special needs yoga class is finished for the summer, that's not available.  So, today, I decided that I wanted to get on the elliptical and just go for it.  In an hour I was able to burn 813 calories!  That felt great!

One thing that's been going on for a few weeks now that I haven't mentioned is that I no longer need my CPAP machine.  I didn't really want to talk about it because I wasn't sure it was real.  But, it definitely is real.  I have needed the machine for just about 20 years.  Now, I think I am sleeping better without it than I ever did when I needed it.  So, even though I am still frustrated with the fact that I can't seem to get past this plateau, I do have a wonderful, tangible health benefit from this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment