Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 338 - Sorry for going MIA!

Sorry for being gone for a week.  Last Wednesday I started getting really sick, and was sick for most of the week.  Then, I went to Pennsylvania for my Mom's birthday party.  So, I did get exercise over the weekend, but it was mostly the kind from running up and down the stairs a million times.  The good news is that it was enough exercise that my quads were burning when I went to bed Saturday night. That definitely counts as exercise!

Tonight, I was back to the gym for my Monday combination classes.  The muscle challenge class was really challenging tonight.  I think that I was extra weak because I haven't eaten much for the last week.  So, I had no reserves at all.  But, yoga felt really, really good.  I think after all the running around over the weekend, it felt so good to stretch and twist and bend!

But, I am now completely exhausted.  So, I'm calling it an early night.  Tomorrow is a rest day, but I'll be back at it onWednesday.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment