Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 345 - Love/Hate Mondays

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with my Monday classes.  Mondays in general are hard days, as I am sure they are for everyone.  But, I usually love going to my classes as soon as the work day is over.  The hate part only comes in when I feel lazy and don't want to go.  But, the wonderful thing about having this blog is that skipping my workouts isn't an option.  And, it really has become a deeply ingrained habit - Monday laziness or not.

Tonight's muscle challenge class was hard, as usual.  I've been trying to increase my weights, and I've been doing better at it the last few weeks. I love the feeling that I am getting stronger and able to do more.  And, I love when my balance is better.  So, even though it's a hard class, it's definitely worth it.

Yoga is the second class on Mondays.  It was definitely hard tonight, but really good, too.  We started out with a few really good stretches, and hip openers.  I really like them because I really need them.  But, because I need them, they are hard, and stretch what I am capable of.  But, just like I am getting stronger in the muscle class, I am getting more flexible through yoga.  That's a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment