Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 331 - Some Days are Just Really, Really Hard

I forced myself to go to the gym tonight, despite everything that's happened today. I was doing well until the Beatles "A Day in the Life" came on. I just lost it, right in the middle of a set of squats. But, I did put it back together and finish out the class. Yoga was hard. I couldn't settle my brain. But, I made it through somehow. Not the best set of classes I've ever had, but at least ...I went.

I did completely fall apart when I got home, and there was chocolate involved. Not a terrible amount, but enough. But, it could have been a lot worse. Tonight I am just holding Michael really close and telling him how much I love him. I don't know what else I can do. Thankfully, tomorrow is a rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment