Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 309 - Unplanned Rest Day

We celebrated Michael's 11th birthday today.  We had family over and just spend the day relaxing and enjoying each other's company.  After everyone left, I could have got on the bike or the elliptical for an hour, but Michael wanted to keep playing.  And, since it was his party, I wanted to do what he wanted.

I know this is going to be a rough week exercise wise, but I am just going to do the best I can.  With Michael's Birthday, Steve's Birthday, and Autism One all this week, I will be lucky to get a few days of exercise in.  And, I'm actually OK with that.  This week only comes once a year, and it's important to me.  That said, I will do the best I can, but I refuse to over stress.  Not this time, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment