Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 303 - Just Another Manic Monday

Today was actually a pretty good day.  I had a ton more energy than I have had the last few days.  Of course, I had to use every drop.

I went to my muscle challenge class first tonight.  It was really good.  I can chest press forty pounds.  That's pretty good for me!  The second set nearly killed me though.  And, by the time we got to the last set of biceps, my weights were much lighter.  But, progress is great, and I'm really proud of myself!

Of course, I pushed as hard as I could during the first class, and then when it was time for yoga, I had nothing left.  I dropped to child pose several times tonight.  My arms were so tired, I just couldn't hold some of the poses.  But, I did my best and that's what counts.  It was still a good workout, just not as amazing as it could have been.  Wednesday night I'll go to just yoga.  I'm sure I'll do much better!

Today was the first day of me getting back to strict paleo.  I've been having a hard time lately, and now I'm ready to be strict again.  Hopefully, I won't be too grumpy getting back used to it.  Today was actually fairly easy, diet-wise.  I just hope it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment