Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 302 - Mothers Day

Today was Mothers Day, and it was pretty nice.  I got to sleep in this morning.  Steve made me a really nice breakfast, and Michael made me a sweet card.  So, the day got off to a great start.  Then, Michael had his KEEN music session this afternoon.  While he was in his session, I went and walked around the track for an hour.  I am averaging just over three miles an hour.  Not the pace I'd really like, but a lot better than when I first started.  So, I'll take it.

The rest of the day was pretty relaxing.  We played games this afternoon and had dinner with my Mother-in-Law.  I'm guessing tomorrow will go back to normal chaos, but it was nice to have a day that was pretty quiet and relaxing.  I wish more days could be like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment