Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 305 - Great Yoga!

Tonight's yoga class was really, really good.  It started out with a few minutes of relaxation, but then quickly got into a lot of ab work and balance postures.  It was nice change.  I have a feeling I will be feeling the side planks tomorrow  - but that's a great thing.  I love that we are doing a few new postures that are different.

It was also a great day because my parents came to visit for a couple hours.  Michael loved showing off his yoga poses that he's been working on.  He was so proud of himself!  I love seeing him happy and proud of his accomplishments. 

Tomorrow is going to be another long day.  I have a full day of work, then Michael has a Dr. appt, and then I have a meeting.  So, I am not sure if I will get any exercise in or not.  But, that's why Thursdays are optional.  At least I got a great workout tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment