Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 298 - Wednesday Yoga

Tonight's yoga class was nice.  I don't know if the difference is that since it's the only class now, I am not exhausted going into it, or what.  But, I really enjoyed the class and think I did really well.  I am able to hold some of the harder positions a lot longer now.  I even did the transition from down dog to plank!  Normally, I just don't have the strength left for that. 

So, as much as I hate not having the muscle challenge class on Wednesdays, it was nice tonight to just have yoga and really put my all into that one hour.  And, Ithink I got an excellent workout because of it.  So, that's a nice change of pace.

Tomorrow, I will be in a training class almost two hours away from home all day.  So, I don't think I'll be getting any exercise.  So, I am glad that tonight's workout was really good.  And, I am hoping that Friday will be another great exercise day.

Oh, I almost forgot the joy of the day.  Michael has been having perfect days at school pretty regularly now.  For a while we were getting calls almost daily.  Now, he's having good days 4 our of five days a week.  I will definitely take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment