Friday, February 21, 2014

Finally Friday!!!

I love Fridays.  I love my personal training sessions.  They aren't every Friday, but when I do have them, they are wonderful.  Today's session was especially good, and extremely hard.  Sometimes, I think she doesn't really understand that even though I'm strong, there is still a lot I just can't do.  I really don't see one legged squats in my immediate future.  But, I can dream.

Then, I love my Friday night yoga class.  We started on the floor tonight, but quickly moved up into some really active poses.  But, I think I figured out what makes this class so special.  She really focuses on the breath.  She makes sure that we breathe deeply, and always tie the breath to movement.  I know all yoga classes do that, but this one just feels different. 

Between the two, I got a lot of exercise today, and am really ready for BLRC!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment