Sunday, February 23, 2014

Biggest Loser Resort Chicago - Day 1

I am all checked in to BLRC!  There was some trouble with the airplane, so we were delayed a little bit, but I am here and ready to go.  In fact, I'm already started!

Once I got here, I was able to find the other ladies from the reunion fairly quickly.  It took us a while to get checked in with the resort and get into our rooms, but once we did that, we did our first workout on our own.  Lisa suggested a count down workout.  You pick 3 machines, then do five minutes on each, then four minutes, then three, two and one.  When you're done, you've done each machine for fifteen minutes, for a total of 45.  It was a really fun workout.

After I finished the official workout, I wanted to try the Jacobs Ladder.  It's scary!  Really scary.  I think it's just because I kept feeling like I was going to fall off it.  Kim kept trying to get me to look up, but I was too scared to look at anything other than my feet.  But, I made it a minute.  I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was an accomplishment!

After that, it was time for dinner and orientation.  It was nice to meet the rest of the people here this week.  And, there is even a married couple.  It's so nice to see couples getting healthy together!  Now, I am going to finish unpacking and settling in.  I'm a little disappointed that the tub in the room is beyond tiny.  I'm not sure if I can even attempt to get in it for a detox bath, but I'll give it a try.  Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment