Friday, October 11, 2013

TGIF

Sometimes you have to take a chance.  I've decided to put down the deposit on the reunion trip to the Biggest Loser Resort in Chicago.  A friend of mine put up a fundraising site for me, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to raise enough money to go.  But, I'm hoping.  And, who knows, maybe something will happen and our finances will loosen up a bit.  I can only hope.

But, I've never regretted doing something special.  And, I have plenty of regrets about things I didn't do.  If I lost the chance to go, I'd be really disappointed.  So, as of today, I am going.  I don't know how it will happen, but it has to.

And, I told a friend of mine about it tonight at yoga.  She said she'll think about going to.  That would be really nice.  There is just something special about this journey.  You meet all kinds of people, all with their own stories, their own dreams.  I love it when the dreams can run parallel.  And, finding new sources of strength, hope, and courage, is always a good thing.

The yoga class itself was great, as usual.  Before class, she showed us how to roll a tennis ball under your feet (one at a time) to loosen the fascia.  I was skeptical, but it really did work.  I will have to see if I can find some old tennis balls lying around!

No comments:

Post a Comment