Monday, October 14, 2013

A Good Day

After being so excited on Friday and really ready to jump start my program all over again, I had to sit out over the weekend because my knee was hurting so bad.  But, the good news is, I'm back.  I found a knee brace that gave me really good support, and used that.

The good news is that my knee was well supported, and I didn't cause it any further injury.  The bad news is that it's really, really uncomfortable for kneeling.  I will definitely have to use something different for yoga. 

But, I feel so much better when I get to the gym and burn off all the stress in my life.  I know that there are lots of benefits to exercise.  For me, it just keeps me sane.  I love being able to work out all my frustrations and then just relax at the end.  It has got to be the best stress management program in the world.

I am feeling good, energized, and ready to face the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment